The 779.CL5 Inspection Lamp with ‘Find My Light’ technology:
A leading light in the garage of the future
Up to 600 lumens
Only light on the market with the FIND My LIGHT technology
Orientate the light for efficient work
Hook and Magnet
Hand’s free use
- High performance: NORMAL 6.5h constant lighting (300 lumen / 400 lux at 0.5 m), BOOST 3.5h constant lighting (600 lumen / 700 lux at 0.5 m).
- Robust design: Impact-resistant casing (IK08). Resistant to workshop solvents and common chemical products, and being immersed in water (IP67).
- Alarm is triggered when the battery charge level is low, avoiding the risk of the user leaving the light behind after a repair.
- First product in a series of smart, connected professional automotive tools as part of the FACOM ‘Garage of the Future’ initiative.
- Unique rotating base allows the light to be angled precisely in awkward or limited spaces, for maximum flexibility
- Versatile design allows up to six lights to be used together at any one time thanks to multiple frequency channels.
|Color||Black / Red|
|Luminosity / Run time||
NORMAL: 300 lm - 6h30 (400 lux - 0,5m)
BOOST: 600 lm - 3h30 (720 lux - 0,5m)
|Storage Temperature||-5 à +35°C|
|Operating Temperature||-10 à +60°C|
|In-Charge Power Input||8,4W|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
'FIND MY LIGHT' PERSONALIZATION
1 set of color caps is included:
- 1 for the light
- 1 for the docking station
IP67 rated for resistance against water and dust ingress.
300 lm for 6.5 hours or 600 lm for 3.5 hours of operation.