RELEASE TYPE TORQUE DRIVERS
AN ACCURATE, DURABLE LOW-TORQUE TOOL
Series A.MT and A.400
The FACOM torque screwdriver offers an excellent grip thanks to an ergonomic handle but also to a vernier of reading simple and clear for a very light weight.
RELIABLE, HIGH PERFORMANCE
- Reliability of mechanism tested over more than 50,000 operations.
- Accuracy exceeds ISO 6789 specified performance of ± 6%.
Automatic reset every 120°.
- Automatically releases upon reaching the specified torque, impossible to exceed the set value.
- Protected adjustment system : no risk of accidentally altering settings.
- Flattened profile prevents tool rolling on the work-top.
"Non vernier" release type torque driver
DRIVERS DESIGNED FOR PRODUCTION APPLICATIONS !
Série A.440 et A.340MT
The FACOM non-vernier screwdriver range offers the same performance as the A.400 and A.300MT series.
- No vernier adjustement, torque set with a torque-meter.
- Performance exceeds ISO 6789 requirements (±6% of the preset value).
- Handle release when required torque is reached, prevents inadvertent overtorquing.
- Automatic reset every 120°.