the RFID solution
The RFID technology (Radio Frequency Identification) allows remote identification of a tool by means of the electronic chip it integrates. The latter uses energy the radio transmiter signal propagates at a short distance: no battery is required. Invisible and sturdy, RFID chips guarantee optimum operation for many years. The radio technology used has no impact on the outside environment.
Multiple benefits in the workshop :
- Automatic & instant checking.
- Maintenance & procurement management possible.
- Real-time traceability and management.
- Access control.
- No more manual tool tagging required.
- No more tools lost in the workshop.
- Traceable production processes.
- Tools detectable up to 5 metres away using a UV lamp.
- Optimized safety, 100% anti FOD.
Chip perfectly integrated to the tool :
Whatever the tool, FACOM engineers have chosen the RFID chip integration guaranteeing the most effective data transmission possible. Integrated under a shock-proof shell, the chip is protected durably, even against chemicals, without altering the basic specifications or egonomics of the tool.
Association with CRIBMASTER for automated management tools.
Operation of the rfid solution :
on the rolling cabinet, using a badge or personal code
THE MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE
THE USER TAKES OR RETURNS THE TOOLS
This operation is RECORDED
is updated automatically
when closing the rolling cabinet
THE ZONING TERMINAL
monitor the tool while it is used