THE SLS RANGE OF TOOLS
GLOBAL SOLUTIONS TO MAKE WORK AT HEIGHT SAFER
FACOM has designed a new Safety Lock System range of tools specially suited for working at height to eliminate the risk of accidents due to dropped tools, to avoid wasted time and improve productivity.
Falling tools can be very serious for the person affected and can also have serious consequences for the company. When a tool falls, you have to pick it up or go and look for it, which leads to a waste of time. When a tool falls, it can cause damage to an expensive installation, disrupt a production process or entail the loss of the tool. In these cases, there are financial repercussions.
RESISTANCE AND ERGONOMICS IN USE
- FACOM has designed a special ring system for its SLS range of tools. The metal of the ring has been chosen to guarantee indestructible solidity: a security-related tool must not fail.
- The steel cable is embedded in the metal to ensure an extremely robust "ring/cable" bond. In the extreme situation of breakage, the cable breaks before the bond.
- The cable is crimped with a servo press to ensure perfect bonding.
- In addition, each tool is checked individually using a tensile testing machine. A unit certificate is issued and a unique serial number is engraved on the tool. Thus, FACOM ensures traceability of its production, and you can also track your equipment for as long as you use it.
- The cable is flexible which helps maintain the optimal use of the tool in terms of comfort and ergonomics.