This new handle is delivering speed and control during approach phase with manual torque to finish screw flush. This new tools will meet end users needs in industial and automotive maintenance on numerous applications of tightening/untightening screws. The E-PROTWIST® screwdiver is available in 3 sets:
- 12 pieces set "Industry": handle E-PROTWIST® + 10 bits sleeve 6-point - Phillips® -Pozidriv®
- 12 pieces set"Automotive": handle E-PROTWIST® + 10 bits sleeve Phillips® - Pozidriv® -Torx®
- 23 pieces "Maintenance" : handle E-PROTWIST® + 22 bits 6-point - Phillips® - Pozidriv® - Torx® + 4 socket bits
1. POWER ASSIST : 4 X FASTER*
Provides high speed and reduced fatigue in low torque applications.
*Versus manual screwdriver.
2. FAST CHARGE
Charges in 70 mn.
Charge indicator with LED (red / yellow / green).
Long battery life.
3. QUICK LOCK MECHANISM
Bit holder 1/4''.
Ensure hold on any fastener drive.
TORQUE 0.9 Nm 300 RPM
Ergonomic, compact, light and easy to use.
1. ERGONOMIC HANDLE
Bi-material handle and Protwist ® ergonomic design.
Compact tool to transport easily.
2. LEDS FOR SCREWING IN DARK AREAS
Lens for a powerful small beam, translucent cap for a smooth light, ideal when working in dark areas.
Water resistance IP54.