In order to maintain accuracy and correct operation, torque wrenches need to be checked and calibrated every 5,000 clicks of 12 months.
This can be time consuming to manage but FACOMs solution allows. Check, maintain and manage your fleet of assets with our ISO compliant modular solution to torque calibration.
TORQUE Calibration Bench
- ISO 6789 calls for wrenches to be held horizontally and load applied within given time contraints. This ensures accuracy and repeatability when certifying a quality clck.
- For use with the E.6000 sensors, the CD.12A is robust and durable. The adjustable loading pin ensures accuracy while the 1200:1 gearbox aids precision.
TORQUE CALIBRATION SENSORS
- USB connected sensors for use with FACOM torque calibration software.
- Full range up to 1000Nm Wide range sensor accurate from 10-1000Nm
- Accuracy < 0.5% from 10-100% of the capacity.
- ISO 6789 compliant accuracy < 1% across full range.
Screwdriver torque meters
- Accuracy: +/- 2% of the read value, between 20% and 100% of the maximum capacity.
- Numbered delivery device with calibration certificate.
- Large dial follower and dial for easy and error-free reading.
- Dimensions: 250 x 150 x 100 mm.
- Delivered with 2 squares.