New CPE and VE pliers
NEXT GENERATION PLIER SERIES
Increased durability: longer life performance
- Bi-material grip resistant to industrial, automotive and aerospace chemicals
- FACOM Next Generation CPE and 1,000 volts insulated VE Pliers* with chrome plating guarantee maximum corrosion resistance, up to 20% increased durability, longer working life, requiring less cutting force and effort
- CPE Series ranges independently tested by United States Ergonomics
- High leverage, offset rivet position delivers market-leading performance transfer.
- Each set of pliers also includes a hanging hole, making it tether-ready for extra convenience and safety.
- Made in France to the highest quality FACOM manufacturing standards
- Lifetime warranty
*CPE Pliers feature bi-material grips resistant to industrial, automotive and aerospace chemicals (including Skydrol, chloroethane, acetone, petrol, etc)..
- Sculptured upper section with fingerguard provides a natural fit aid grip
- Wide lower section to increase contact with the plier aiding both grip and comfort
- Return spring reduces total user effort and strain
- Chrome plating provides maximum corrosion resistance
- Hanging hole
- Compliance with European standard EN 60900.
- For working on live components up to 1,000 volt AC..
- Each and every tool is tested to 10,000 volt for 10 seconds at the end of the manufacturing cycle.
- Our production site is accredited and certi ed to produce insulated tools..
- Prevent damage to insulation from : – Heat (-20 to +70°C working temperature) – Chemicals – Cuts or perforations.
- Check insulation is sound before using a tool.
- Wear insulating gloves and eye protection..